Blocked Drains Melbourne? Call us now and we are on the way
No more blocked drains Melbourne
Call Mr H2O to clear your blocked drains and blocked sewer pipes now! Whether it’s a blocked shower drain or blocked sewerage drain in your home or office, our expert team are fully equipped to get the job done on-the-spot, anytime day or night. We also offer emergency drain cleaning service throughout Melbourne.
Our simple 4 step process:
First we carry out a thorough assessment to find out a possible cause for the blockage. Our plumbers may use pipe locators above ground to avoid any unnecessary digging.
Mr H2O's highly trained plumbers use the latest technology for unblocking drains. The efficient and cost effective High Pressure Water Jets get rid of all roots, grease, dirt and sand so you can say goodbye to your drain blockage!
3. Closed Circuit (CCTV) Camera Inspection
This step allows us to find out what caused the blockage. We have specially developed cameras that provide a detailed inspection of your pipes, making the drain clearing process quicker and easier.
Mr H2O can provide you with a maintenance schedule to prevent further problems with your drains in the future, saving you time and money.
·Penetrates and emulsifies grease
·Clears out sludge, debris and foreign material
The Jet Blasting service uses a high pressure jetting machine to remove tree roots, grease, sludge and debris from stormwater and sewer pipes, while also minimising the chances of future blockages.
At Mr H2O we won’t settle for second best when it comes to equipment, like some other companies, and instead uses top of the range Jet Blaster drain cleaners to ensure the best possible drain clearing service in Melbourne.
CCTV camera (drain camera)?
A drain camera helps our plumbers find the exact cause of a drain problem, so we can offer you an accurate and cost effective solution for our drain plumbing service.
Click on the picture below to watch how CCTV camera can find pipe defects using the latest equipment.
BLOCKED DRAIN LOCATION SERVICE:
Our plumbers use a radio transmitter to locate pipes and plumbing systems on your property.
Blocked Drains MelbourneAre you having trouble with blocked drains? Melbourne relies on us! Now that you’ve found Mr. H2O, you’ll have access to comprehensive plumbing solutions from industry-leading providers. We are here to provide expert solutions to blocked drains, burst pipes, gas leak emergency, leaking toilets, burst hot water heaters, and more. When in search of fast, friendly, and professional service, this is the place to come. The Mr. H2O team is here 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to ensure you have help when you need it most. Let us assist with effective drain clearing solutions. Mr. H2O is here day or night to clear blocked drains. Melbourne area home and business owners can count on us for 24-hour support for all plumbing issues. With a simple and effective 4-step process, we complete the drain clearing process and schedule future maintenance to prevent further issues. The Mr. H2O process includes:
- Assess: Before we can determine the best course of action in dealing with blocked drains, we complete a thorough assessment of the area. This will help us determine the cause of the blockage and the most effective way of clearing it.
- Clear: Once our assessment is complete, we can move on to the drain clearing process. By using high-pressure water jets, we effectively remove the blockage.
- CCTV Camera Inspection: With innovative CCTV cameras, we conduct an inspection of the area to determine the cause of the blockage and identify any other potential issues.
- Avoid: In order to prevent future drain blockages, Mr. H2O provides a convenient maintenance schedule.
How to Prevent Drain Blockage in the First Place
Got a problem with a blocked drain in Melbourne? We can assist at Mr. H2O.
Prevention is the best strategy when it comes to drains blocking but for various reasons, it’s not always possible. To avoid blocked drains in Melbourne, consider some of our top tips below.
NEW TIPS! The best strategy of all? Preventing clogged or crack drains before they ever happen, and here a just of few of the ways to do that:
• Don’t plant trees or shrubs near your sewer line
• Occasionally pour environmentally friendly root killer down your drain to get rid of existing roots and prevent regrowth
• Try not to pour grease down the drain as it builds up
For help with clogged drains or any related problems, contact Mr. H2O Plumbing & Electrical today, and consider the job done!