Melbourne's Most Accurate Leak Detection Service
Whether it’s water leak detection or pipe leak detection we detect any type of leak in Melbourne!
NEW TIPS! Test for Water Leak (Meter Test)
- This test should be conducted for a 30 minute period, during which time no water is being used on the property.
- Find your water meter, which is usually located in front of the house in a covered box near the street.
- Write down the numbers indicated on the meter at the start of this test.
- Return to check the meter reading after 30 minutes have passed.
- If the numbers have not changed, you do not have a leak in your pressurized water system.
- Shut off the valves under all toilets in the house, and repeat steps 1-4.
- If the numbers have not changed, you may have a running toilet that should be serviced.
- If the numbers have changed, this indicates water consumption even though water was not being used during the test, and you may need a leak detection.
WATER PIPES AND LEAKS USING THE LATEST TECHNOLOGY - ACOUSTIC MICROPHONES, PIPE LOCATOR & NITROGEN GAS
Using pipe locator locate underground pipes and services Using earmuffs in the acoustic leak detection
Mr H2O uses Acoustic listening devices to locate your pipe leaks underground.
- When the water leak is not easy to locate we use our equipment.
- The highly sensitive acoustic sensors can detect the noise from the leak underground.
- For other hard to find leaks we use nitrogen gas.
- And we also use Hydrogen Gas System to locate leaks.
This leading edge technology allow our technician not only be accurate about the leaks position but also save you hassle, hygiene and most importantly time & money.
Let Mr H2O provide you with the best leak detection service in Melbourne!